Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today I went out with my friend Elle for the afternoon. We went out in the country to her dad's hunt club just to spend some time alone. Afterwards we went to a pizza parlor. As we waited for our food we played MASH. Its a game we used to play in middle school. I haven't played it in years. From the game we would predict whom we would marry, our cars, our jobs, our husband's jobs, our engagement ring, how many children we'd have and where we'd live. It was funny, really. I ended up with a hot tenor in the choir at my school, but I was kind of disappointed. I really wanted to marry a guy named Rick that I think I've fallen in love with. However, I've been trying to convince myself that he and I would never work out. I can't ever seem to fall for men that feel the same about me. I'm headed to England in 4 days, perhaps romance will find me there--even just a fling would be fine! I'm taking a Jane Austen novel for the flight to help get me in the mood for England.

No comments:

Post a Comment