Monday, January 5, 2009

Fed up with a Guy

I just wrote this short story that really has nothing to do with my own life at all. However, one of my best guy friends (whom I can never hope to enter into a relationship with because he has forced us to be strictly friends for reason beyond what you or I can comprehend) just read it and has decided that I am the main character and its an allegory of my life. Also, he wanted to know who the guy in the story was. He's a guy, a character I just made up. There is no allegory! He can't seem to comprehend that, while I may have put some of myself into a story that doesn't mean the story is parallel to my own life! I'm dying for one of my gal friends to get back to me on their opinions. They'll be more honest. Or rather, more direct with what they think. It's guys like him that make me realize that I'm okay being single. . . at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment